(1) We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(2) We believe God created the heavens and the earth and is still active in maintaining their continued existence. God is completely Holy, without defect of any kind. He is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. God is Light. God is Love. God is Spirit.
(3) We believe our Lord Jesus Christ is divine, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed many notable miracles, died on the cross to atone for our sins, was physically resurrected, and ascended to be on the right hand of the Father, thus fulfilling many divine prophecies. Our blessed hope is that Jesus will return soon and suddenly in power and glory.
(4) We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict men, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for Godly living and service. The Holy Spirit chooses to use His position to exalt and glorify Jesus Christ even though the Spirit is equal to the Son and would have every right to exalt Himself.
(5) We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, infallible, and the supreme and final authority for all faith and life. By "the Bible" we mean the 66 books normally accepted by Protestant Christians. If pressed, we defend it in the original autographs rather than in the various English versions.
(6) We believe man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and can only be cleansed from his sins through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. We believe in the sovereignty of God in all things so, when a man is saved, he is totally without credit. We believe that each man is completely responsible for, and accountable for, his own depravity.
(7) We believe both the saved and the lost will some day be resurrected; the saved to literal everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and the lost to judgment and literal everlasting punishment. We believe in a pretribulation rapture of His church and a premillennial return of Jesus Christ, the King, but if actual events prove we are wrong, we hope we do not sit under the Jonah tree and complain about it.
(8) We believe there are literal spiritual beings called angels who God uses to carry out His will.
(9) We believe there is an angel named Satan who, although doomed to destruction, is active in trying to deceive believers. Although he is very powerful he is not omniscient, omnipresent, nor omnipotent regardless of how much he would have us to believe otherwise.
(10) We believe the best and most proper way for us to express our gratitude for God's salvation is to love Him and obey His command to love one another.